Sunday, May 12, 2013

WIPN : Jurassic Park Builder

WIPN, or "Work In Progress Notes", covers notes on games I am presently reviewing,both good and bad.

I was going to call this "Reviews In Progress Notes", but that would have been RIPN for short and it sounded like I was dissing the game already... which I am about to do by the way.

In this case the game seems to have a sometime failure to auto save when you leave. Usually as these are casual games you can pop in for a few minutes and pop out, the game auto saving as you leave. However the last two times I popped in I had to repeat two actions over that I finished off with last play. Thankfully your money reappears if your last act was doing a purchase or clearing land or doing research, and that is good as making money in this game takes FOREVER!

Just a few of my numerous complaints I will have in the full review coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment