Sunday, May 12, 2013

Waiting To Recharge 5/12

Soo... gimmick, gimmick, who got the gimmick? Guess I do.

In this case the recharge we are waiting for is virtual in nature as Game On becomes the blog for Antisocial Gamer. Subsequently we will talk about tablet gaming, and later Facebook games as well once that laptop comes in.

I will start off by covering games I rejected, and why I don't recommend these titles to you. After that games I am playing right now like...

Bakery/Restaurant Story
Not much of a Cafe Worldesque SIM but it's a freebie and OK... if you remember a fee things about the game that limits its full potential.

Kingdom and Lords
Damn underwhelming Age of Empires lite social game... but I needed a review item that was not Spielberg or ponies so... here you go.

Jurassic Park Builder
My first thought was that line from Jeff Goldblum from the first Jurassic Park about marketing and selling without any real thought put into it... there, I said something about you that didn't involve me kicking you Goldblum! Happy?!?

Tavern Quest
A surprisingly good mix of Cafe World SIM and low key RPG. Good work, Glu!

My Little Pony
Yes, pony city building SIM. A game that requires lots of patience in order to keep from spending money on rechargeable and premium currency gems. Too bad Hasbro marketed this to kids with zero patience. Fun... in small manageable doses... hide your credit card!

So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment