Friday, May 24, 2013

Summer 2013 Day Zero : Starting Off

Well as my summer begins I begin working on summer content... even as Microsoft works on its own summer project, which seems to consist of digging their own grave. Seriously could a new console reveal be greeted with anymore revile and hatred than that which greeted the reveal of the badly named third generation XBox One? I kinda doubt it... maybe this would be a good time to completely bail out of reviewing Microsoft once and for all.

So handhelds are the focus of reviews this summer. Covering the 3DS from Nintendo, as well as tablet gaming, we have a bit to cover during the summer... sadly the whole thing about whether I am doing work in the Fall is still up in the air so I am going to be browsing job search sites and look for reviewing work during the summer. Hopefully once I am all set working wise I can refresh my PSP tech down the road. Updates coming soon.

Well more to come as the summer begins so watch the blogs as summer kicks off.

No comments:

Post a Comment