Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Broken Review? GameLoft's Men in Black 3

Is it me or is broken GameLoft games slowly becoming reviewing norm around here? First the glitchy failure to loads of My Little Pony, then the game update that turned Oregon Trail American Settler into a glitch ridden mess that now can't even load properly without crashing, and now this. This game couldn't even download properly! It suffered cataclysmic fail the instant I tapped its icon for the first time! How broken is that!

I would like to say that maybe it's just me, but given the broken nature of GameLoft Live and its useless friend system... if you can call whatever they have a system... to past failures reviewed on 3DS Life and PSP DLC Life episodes past? This is all par for the course as far as I am concerned but this... whatever.

For being dead on arrival Men in Black 3 gets a Jigglypuff aka a Zero. Stupid game.

No comments:

Post a Comment