Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Podcast Updates March 7th

Been rolling full speed ahead on gaming this week. Meaning I need to get caught up on Equestria This Week. So as we wrap up the day lets see how the game casts are doing...

3DS Life Episode 15
80% Completed
Wrapping up the cast tomorrow... most of the casts are just about to wrap with one more review or so to wrap up.

DS Life Mini 4
Development
Next cast I get to work on. April I hope to have a Pokemon cast.

Retro Gaming Life Mini 3
60% Completed
Squeezed in a Game Cube review this cast. Hope to wrap up tomorrow.

The Game Boy Show Mini 2
60% Completed
Finished an opening for the cast, and working on one more review to wrap up cast.

This Old SEGA Mini 1
Completed
All wrapped up.

Barring another obstruction (dont they always happen when I am ready for a big release) I hope to release 4 casts tomorrow knock on wood. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment