Friday, June 17, 2011

Today's Podcasting Update

I didnt get as much done as I wanted, but I made some progress all the same.

Retro Game Boy Life Episode 1
All done, just need to finish assembling it and release it today (June 18th 2011)
Status - Assembling

Let's Learn Fail Whale Episode 1
Sure it is just a re-release but still, let's see if we can add onto it before Sunday...
Status - Post Production

Game As You Go Episode 1
I'm just about done with my present review cycle... and the casr may end up being 20 minutes long... mini cast? Combo cast with another series? Get more review stuff? I'm putting part of my thoughts on this puzzle this weekend, stay tuned for updates or post in the comments section your thoughts on it. All opinions and suggestions welcomed!
Status - 30% Complete

Working this coming week on PSP DLC Life Episode 3, Digital Scribbles Episode 4 and starting work on 3DS Life Episode 4 (the E3 2011 episode).

Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment