Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today's Update : To PSP or Wii?

Well we review both but I was more considering which to pursue with a dollar slash point card next time, the PSP or Wii? Maybe I'll make it a thing to vote on next week. How does that work out?

If it's the PSP then I'll pursue mini games and PSOne classics for review, get the most I can out of the card (and it'll get used to prepare for my second Final Fantasy week review in preperation for reviewing Final Fantasy XIII.

If it's the Wii then I usually split the card and use my half for review. This time out I'll use it for my first Final Fantasy week review in preperation for reviewing Final Fantasy XIII.

So really either way it'll go into preparing to review Final Fantasy XIII.
I need to pull some Final Fantasy images for putting up. That's something I'll do today for certain. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment